Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Finding Om Launch

Finding Om yoga class and discussion group meets tonight for the first time!!!!!!!

I'm kind of nervous...

I want it to be good. I want people to benefit. I want people to show up. I want people to not drop out. I want my post-asana group discussion to be relevant and helpful and worth people's time. I want to keep my paperwork in order and not lose things. I want to enter my data clearly and accurately. I want my results to be statistically significant. I want to write a brilliant, publishable dissertation and make a contribution to the field. I want to develop a niche that I can use in my own career.

There. My desires have been put out into the universe.

2 comments:

Yoga Chickie said...

MAZEL TOV!!!!

And kinehura, puh puh puh.

Openingslowly said...

Best wishes, I've been lurking on your blog for some time as, I caught it through google, as I'm a pschiatrist interested in eating disorders who is also an astangi, so the whole idea of yoga therapy some how appeals ;-) weirdly I also lurk on you cousins blog.

best wishes and bundles of luck for the research project.

namaste

Sarah