Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hooray for Finding Om

I am so excited about my dissertation! Once it got approved by the IRB I printed up a bunch of flyers and spent 2 exhausting days driving around town putting them up wherever I thought I might attract interest-- mainly the local colleges, health food stores and coffee houses. I also took out an ad in the Colorado Springs Independent (www.csindy.com).

To my delight and amazement, I have been getting respondants! I interviewed two people already, and was stood up by a third, which I suppose is to be expected. I have an interview set up for Friday and another for Monday and am in contact with a few other potential participants. I am so excited! It is so rewarding to know that it is a project that people are interested in and for which there is a need. I believe in this so wholeheartedly, and am so blessed to have the opportunity to bring this wonderful form of healing to other people's lives. Yes, I know that sounds really sappy but I mean it.

No comments: