Friday, December 21, 2007

Michael Jackson's new plastic surgery

I know nothing about Michael Jackson's new plastic surgery, if in fact he has had one. But, see, I thought I'd mention it because I want to get people to read this blog, and maybe people who are putting that into a search engine will find this.
Okay. So mabye I'm using poor MJ. But I'm sure he's had it worse.

Handed in my disseratation proposal today and met with the yoga teacher who is going to run the class. Got a scholarship to attend the Symposium on Yoga Therapy and Research conference in March. Lots is going on and lots is good.

2 comments:

artquest1 said...

But people do read your blog. I commented once a month or two ago, but since you didn't respond, I just continue to read, but silently. I want you to know, that takes great restraint, there is so much to say, and so few bloggers worth saying it to.
Mums the word.
Bob

DebPC said...

Sorry, Bob. I think I was getting desparate.
So much to say and so few bloggers to say it to. I am intrigued...