Monday, August 20, 2007

First post

And so I enter the age of blogging.

This is the year I will write my dissertation. That's right. It is my absolute intent to finish my doctoral disseration this year. So, by next August I will be done with my dissertation. The more I say it the more I commit to my dissertation being done in a year, which would be next August, 2009. So, by then I will finish my disseration, go on to internship and, finally, be awarded my PsyD.

Kind of a weird time to start a blog, considering I should spend all my writing time working on ... my dissertation. But I have a feeling I may need another writing outlet along the way.

I was supposed to start the project today, and in a way I did, because I wrote a very short paper of tangential merit. But I feel so uninspired. Suddenly my beloved topic seems boring. Suddenly I lack all focus.

Hence this blog. Next: my topic.

No comments: